Amy, husband Bill and their three children, Piper, Forrest, & Dylan, moved to Brookings for Bill’s career with Daktronics in 2016. Originally from Jacksonville, Florida, Amy’s family has moved from coast to coast relocating to cities small and large. They are happy to say that Brookings, South Dakota is their final stop, with its top-notch schools and amazing sense of community. They are proud to put down roots and raise their family here.
Amy’s personal relocation experience gives her a special edge. She knows the impact that moving has on a family and the importance of establishing a strong sense of home and community. Whether moving to or from the Brookings area she has the tools to help with a smooth transition. When considering selling, Amy wants you to achieve your maximum goals. Her passion for interior design, home staging and attention to detail are strengths that will be proven when getting your home in market-ready condition. As a buyer, you are looking for specific characteristics which best fit your family’s needs. If you are looking to buy a pre-existing home or need help visualizing a new space with a new construction build, Amy’s goal is to give you 100% dedication. She can be reached anytime at 605-592-5159 or Amy@BrookingsHomes.com.
- Graduate of Pro-Ed School of Real Estate, Sioux Falls, SD
- Full time Broker Associate Best Choice Real Estate
- President Mickelson Middle School PTSA
- Attended University of Kentucky
- Attended University of Louisville
- Previous owner Amy Katherine Interiors
- Owner hadsellstudio.com
- GracePoint Wesleyan Church
- Member South Dakota Art Museum
- Member Brookings Art Council
- Member McCory Gardens