I have a solid reputation for client satisfaction.
A large part of my business comes from past clients and referrals.
You will benefit from working with an agent with over 30 years of
experience working with both buyers and sellers and you may rest
assured that I understand what concerns there are when you are selling,
buying or relocating to a different area. I will do everything in
my power to make the transition an easy one.
As a seller, you deserve top dollar for your home and for a sale
in a timely manner. My online and offline marketing programs will
do that by giving you the edge you need to sell your home.
If you are buying a home, either a first time buyer or those who
have purchased homes a number of times, I will take the time to
listen to your needs and find just the right home for you. My number
one priority is your total satisfaction.
If you are relocating and moving to this area, I will get all
the information you need and make your transition as smooth as
possible. If you are leaving the Brookings area, I can help you
find a REALTOR® in your new location.
I will be with you every step of the way!
- Full Time Broker Associate with 30 years of real estate experience
- Specializing in listing and selling residential properties and acreages and investment
- Resident of
Brookings since 1975
- Able to provide relocation assistance
- Board of Directors, Vice-Chair for Brookings Economic Committee
- Past City Commissioner for 11 years
- Member of Rotary since 1988
- Rotary Board of Directors and President Elect for 2007-2008
- Member and Lay Minister of St. Paul's Episcopal Church and past Vestry Member
- Graduate of Realtors Institute
- Member of the East Central Board of Realtors since 1984
- Member of the National Association of Realtors since 1984