Kelly grew up in Brookings and graduated from Brookings High
School. She then went on to attend South Dakota State
University. Kelly is a dedicated wife and mother of two, London
and Ledger. An athlete by nature, Kelly enjoys yoga, going on
runs with her kids, and water sports at the lake.
As a life-long resident of Brookings, Kelly will put her
hometown knowledge to work in order to find the perfect
home for your family. She has a comprehensive understanding
of the Brookings area market as she and her husband, Justin,
develop residential property, build homes in a variety of price
ranges, renovate homes, and own and manage rental property.
This unique insight and background is especially advantageous
for those choosing to work with Kelly. When listing properties,
Kelly also uses the latest technology and marketing tools to
expose your property to the widest range of qualified buyers.
Kelly exemplifies integrity, hard work, and customer care in
every detail of a real estate transaction. She will listen to your
wants and needs and work tirelessly on your behalf to find the
property you have been looking for.
Reach Kelly anytime at 605-690-0942 or at
Kelly@BrookingsHomes.com to let her help you achieve your
real estate goals!
- Graduate of Pro-Ed School of Real Estate, Sioux Falls, SD
- Full time Broker Associate Best Choice Real Estate
- Broker Associate Best Choice Real Estate
- South Dakota State University
- Southeast Technical Institute
- Brookings Health Systems
- Odegaard Financial Services
- Windermere Properties, Inc.
- CASA Fire & Ice Gala Volunteer
- Attends Grace Point Wesleyan Church